A.A., Liberal Arts
Saint Leo University
Associate of Arts, Liberal Arts
Earning your online liberal arts associate degree from Saint Leo University will help you advance your career to the next level. As a liberal arts student you will make connections across broad fields of study. You must think creatively and critically, learn the nuances of human behavior, and understand the cultural values driving societies. You can further develop these skills while also balancing work and home life with this online liberal arts program. As a Liberal Arts student at Saint Leo, you will deepen your capacity for critical thinking, problem solving and creativity and learn to participate effectively in the global community.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Public Service Worker
- Tutoring Director
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.