Saint Leo University
Bachelor of Arts, Accounting
Accountants are the lifeline of every business. They steer an organization’s financial course, prevent fraud, and help businesses make sound decisions about managing their money. Saint Leo’s B.A. in Accounting prepares you for entry-level accounting positions in profit, not-for-profit, and government environments.
As you explore advanced auditing, financial statement analysis, cost accounting, and forecasting, students will realize the importance of accounting in the real world and understand their ethical responsibilities as a practitioner. The program establishes a foundation for you if you wish to continue your education to become a certified public accountant (CPA) or certified management accountant (CMA). CPAs work on income taxes, audits, and financial reporting for individuals and businesses. CMAs apply their expertise in financial accounting and strategic management to finance teams in various organizational settings.
What can I do with this Degree?
- IRS Investigator
- Forensic Accountant
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.