Saint Leo University
Bachelor of Arts, Accounting
Accountants are the lifeline of every business. They steer an organization’s financial course, prevent fraud, and help businesses make sound decisions about managing their money. Saint Leo’s B.A. in Accounting prepares you for entry-level accounting positions in profit, not-for-profit, and government environments.
As you explore advanced auditing, financial statement analysis, cost accounting, and forecasting, students will realize the importance of accounting in the real world and understand their ethical responsibilities as a practitioner. The program establishes a foundation for you if you wish to continue your education to become a certified public accountant (CPA) or certified management accountant (CMA). CPAs work on income taxes, audits, and financial reporting for individuals and businesses. CMAs apply their expertise in financial accounting and strategic management to finance teams in various organizational settings.
What can I do with this Degree?
- IRS Investigator
- Forensic Accountant
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.