B.A., Business Administration - Logistics
Saint Leo University
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration - Logistics
The B.A. in Business Administration – Logistics specialization prepares you for careers in the dynamic and growing field of supply chain management, which addresses how materials and finished goods are warehoused, packaged, shipped, and delivered to their destinations in a timely and cost-efficient manner. Logistics is a vital component that contributes to the success of managers in both civilian and military sectors. The program consists of the study of logistics processes in civilian and military organizations, covering both products and services.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Logistics Coordinator
- Supply Chain Coordinator
- International Logistics Manager
- Transportation Director
- Distribution Services Manager
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.