B.A., Business Administration - Management
Saint Leo University
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration - Management
The B.A. in Business Administration – Management specialization is relevant if you plan to own or manage an organization of any size—large or small, public or private, for-profit or nonprofit. Courses stress the importance of managing in a global environment and understanding the ethical implications of managerial decisions.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Business Developer
- Sales Representative
- Account Manager
- Sales Manager
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.