B.A., Business Administration - Project Management
Saint Leo University
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration - Project Management
The B.A. in Business Administration is designed to prepare you for possible careers in a wide range of organizations, including businesses, nonprofit organizations, government institutions, and the military.
The Project Management specialization provides you the core knowledge and valuable skills to complete projects on time and within budget. Courses address contracts, procurement, cost-effective decision making, supply chain management, conflict resolution, and human performance in a team environment. Through faculty-guided projects and case studies, you will learn to execute large and small projects from start to finish.
What can I do with this Degree?
- IT Project Manager
- Healthcare Project Manager
- Construction Project Manager
- Engineering Project Manager
- E-commerce Project Manager
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.