B.A., Criminal Justice
Saint Leo University
Bachelor of Arts, Criminal Justice
In Saint Leo’s B.A. in Criminal Justice program you will deepen your understanding of criminal justice administration and boost your chances of career success in today’s ever-changing law enforcement environment. You will develop the highly specialized knowledge and leadership skills you need to decode and correct criminals, work with law enforcement agencies, and improve the lives of people everywhere—in your community and around the world.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Corrections Officer
- FBI Agent
- State trooper
- Secret Service agent
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.