B.A., Criminal Justice - Homeland Security
Saint Leo University
Bachelor of Arts, Criminal Justice - Homeland Security
Saint Leo’s B.S. in Criminal Justice – Homeland Security specialization trains you in how you could help divert the next terrorist attack, respond to natural disasters, and keep America secure—in cyberspace, at our country’s borders, and by air, land, and sea.
You will develop expertise on international and domestic terrorism, weapons of mass destruction, and law enforcement ethics and law, as well as Middle Eastern political, religious, and economic forces. Faculty members—who have served as local and federal agents, chief deputies, detectives, and FBI advisors—will help you understand the inner workings of the Department of Homeland Security, with special emphasis on federal, state, and local counterterrorism efforts.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Homeland security specialist
- Border patrol officer
- Corrections officer
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) agent
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.