B.A., Emergency Management
Saint Leo University
Bachelor of Arts, Emergency Management
The B.A. in Emergency Management provides you with the opportunity to acquire knowledge and skills in an increasingly important and dynamic discipline. The program is designed to prepare you to work in the public and private sectors, non-governmental organizations, as well as the military, to manage the diverse challenges facing our nation as a result of recent disaster events and complex global threats. You will be exposed to the theoretical knowledge and practical skills that are necessary for effectively managing a wide-range of critical incidents. Throughout the program, you will examine various challenges, as well as current trends, impacting the field of emergency management. In addition, you will identify best practices for effectively leading organizations in times of crisis.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Emergency Management Specialist
- Public Information Officer
- Homeland Security Officer
- Hospital Emergency Preparedness Administrator
- Emergency Preparedness Specialist
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.