B.A., Human Resource Management
Saint Leo University
Bachelor of Arts, Human Resource Management
The B.A. in Human Resource Management provides you with the foundation for a professional leadership career in human resources, as well as further study at the graduate level. You will graduate with an understanding of business, functional operations, and decision processes as they relate to the management of human resources.
An important component of the curriculum is preparing and qualifying you to sit for the Professional in Human Resources® (PHR®) certification examination, which is administered by the HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
What can I do with this Degree?
- Human Resources Specialist
- Training Manager
- Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Administrative Services Manager
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.