B.A., Liberal Studies
Saint Leo University
Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Studies
You’ve had rich life experiences, and your wealth of knowledge is proof. Now enhance your real-world learning with interdisciplinary studies at Saint Leo University. As a Liberal Studies student, you'll deepen your capacity for critical thinking, problem solving and creativity, and learn to participate effectively in the global community. Take a common core of courses in the social and natural sciences, humanities, fine arts, religion and philosophy. Explore the interdependence between humans and the ecosphere; the interrelationships among business, government and society; and cross-cultural perspectives on human behavior, including bio- and socio-ethical issues, and consciousness and spiritual growth.
What can I do with this Degree?
- City planner
- Community organizer
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.