Saint Leo University
Bachelor of Arts, Religion
Saint Leo’s B.A. in Religion invites you to think critically about your own assumptions; about God, faith, other people, and the way you act in relation to the world around you. While exploring the evolution of Christianity in the Middle East and the role of the Catholic Church in America, you will draw connections to contemporary culture and explore the challenges posed by secularism, materialism, and cyberculture. You will develop respect for the vast world of faith, including Christianity, Catholicism, Judaism, Islam, and Buddhism.
This degree program emphasizes the importance of informed and sustained personal reflection on religious and ethical issues. Religion is a field that encompasses philosophical, moral, literary, historical, and psychological approaches to its subject matter. It encourages you to develop a more profound and challenging view of human beings and the multidimensional reality we live in.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Conflict resolution specialist
- High school teacher
- Hospital chaplain
- Military chaplain
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.