B.S., Computer Information Systems
Saint Leo University
Bachelor of Science, Computer Information Systems
Many business challenges require creative technology solutions. As an expert in computer information systems, you’ll learn to guide organizations toward the right solutions. You’ll strategize and implement technologies that can help a company meet its goals, ensuring information integrity through secure networks, Internet operations, and computer applications.
The Saint Leo College of Business’s B.S. in Computer Information Systems (CIS) program prepares you with the technical knowledge and skills you need to succeed in the field of computer applications in the business world. To enhance your ability to compete more effectively in the business world, this program requires a solid core of general business courses (the 36-credit Common Body of Knowledge taken by all College of Business majors), in addition to 33 credits in computer science courses.
What can I do with this Degree?
- IT Project Manager
- Web Developer
- Chief Information Officer
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Integrator
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.