Saint Leo University
Bachelor of Science, Cybersecurity
Saint Leo’s B.S. in Cybersecurity program is designed to prepare you for entry-level positions in the rapidly growing cybersecurity industry, defending business, government, and non-profit organizations’ digital assets from emerging cyberattacks.
The program exposes you to the fundamentals of cybersecurity, including penetration testing and ethical hacking; computer and network protection controls; and managing the implementation and maintenance of security devices, systems, procedures, and countermeasures.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Cyber Analyst
- Security Engineer
- Information Security Engineer
- Network Security Engineer
- Information Security Analyst
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.