B.S., Health Care Administration
Saint Leo University
Bachelor of Science, Health Care Administration
Health care is the largest industry in the United States, according to the Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA). Saint Leo’s B.S. in Health Care Administration provides the foundation for an administrative career in this growing and fast-changing field. It is designed if you have an interest in working with hospitals; federal, state, and county health programs; pharmaceutical companies; medical laboratories; nursing facilities; surgical facilities; imaging technology facilities; and health education and training companies.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Healthcare Administrator
- Health Insurance Professional
- Social Services Manager
- Healthcare Consultant
- Medical Office Manager
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.