B.S., Software Engineering
Saint Leo University
Bachelor of Science, Software Engineering
One of the most dynamic and essential fields, software engineering is responsible for much of our technological progress—from smartphones to genetic modeling. With a bachelor degree in Software Engineering, you’ll contribute to today’s growing information economy.
Software Engineering as a field is experiencing explosive growth due to the ubiquitous nature of software that drives all computing machines and devices. The BS Software Engineering degree is designed to prepare you for exciting careers in software development by teaching fundamental and theoretical concepts of modern software design techniques. You will learn about computer hardware, architecture, networks, databases, and key areas of software architecture.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Software Engineer
- Computer Scientist
- Web Developer
- System Software Developer
- Systems Analyst
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.