A.S., Business Administration
St. Petersburg College
Associate of Science, Business Administration
To succeed in business, you need excellent communication and organizational skills. With an Associate in Science degree in Business Administration from St. Petersburg College, you will become comfortable making decisions and taking responsibility in your business career. As part of the A.S. in Business Administration, you can choose from sub plans in Management, Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Insurance Services, International Business, and Marketing.
What can I do with this certification?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Administrative Specialist
- Sales Representative
- Customer Service Supervisor
- And so much more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.