B.S., Elementary Education
St. Petersburg College
Bachelor of Science, Elementary Education
With a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, you will be prepared to teach grades K-6 and receive an endorsement in ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) and Reading. The program meets all Florida Department of Education Certification requirements including endorsements in reading and English for speakers of other languages and gives you extensive experience in public schools including diverse placements in primary and intermediate grades.
What can I do with this certification?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Elementary School Teacher
- Kindergarten Teacher
- Special Education Teacher
- And so much more!
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.