B.S., Health Services Administration, Respiratory Care
St. Petersburg College
Bachelor of Science, Health Services Administration, Respiratory Care
St. Petersburg College offers the first and only completely online bachelor's degree in Health Services Administration in Respiratory Care in Florida for current Registered Respiratory Therapists. This degree can help to increase your knowledge of the discipline and open up opportunities in education and management. Upon completion of the program, you will have a broad-based knowledge of health care delivery systems, a better understanding of health care policies, and an overview of strategic health management and planning.
What can I do with this certification?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Entry-level Hospital Department Manager
- Supervisor in a Healthcare Facility
- Sales Representative
- And so much more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.