Cert., Homeland Security
St. Petersburg College
Certificate, Homeland Security
Professionals trained to respond to terrorist threats, and incidents remain in demand. With a certificate in Homeland Security from St. Petersburg College, you will gain an understanding of federal response to major disasters, how to assess threats to the country and the appropriate actions to take. The Homeland Security Certificate also transfers to an A.S. degrees in Criminal Justice Technology or Emergency Administration and Management. The A.S. degree gives you a general education background and transfers to our bachelor's degree in Public Safety Administration.
What can I do with this certification?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Emergency Management Planner
- Security Management Specialist
- Security Officer
- And so much more!
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.