Cert., Project Management
St. Petersburg College
Certificate, Project Management
Want to better manage a project, then a certification in Project Management is right for you. With project management skills, you will be better able to help organizations improve their operations and be more effective. This program seeks to give you skills in supervisory responsibilities, a basic knowledge of project management, and essential human relations skills and management.
What can I do with this certification?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Marketing Manager
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Complete Florida application
- Official college transcripts
To be admitted to a degree, college credit certificate, applied technology diploma program, applicants must provide the following item to the College. Priority will be given to applicants who provide required documents and satisfy the requirements herein, at least 14 days before the start date of the session the student is planning to attend. Applicants who cannot provide the following documents may be admitted in a non-degree seeking status. Non-degree seeking students may enroll at the College, but are not eligible for financial aid.
1. An application including the student’s certification that the student will not unlawfully possess, use, sell, purchase, manufacture, deliver or possess with the intent to sell, purchase, manufacture, or deliver any controlled substance while enrolled at St. Petersburg College.
2. Official high school transcript stating that the student received a standard high school diploma, Computerized Placement Test- eligible Certificate of Completion, GED transcript, or home school affidavit signed by the student’s parent/legal guardian attesting to the fact that the applicant has completed a home education program pursuant to the requirements of F.S. 1002.41. F.S., with the name of the county public school district to which the applicant is assigned. Students who graduated from high school outside the U.S. must have the equivalent of a high school diploma in the U.S. Students must arrange to have transcripts from all institutions outside the U.S. evaluated by an approved GED agency. Official transcripts from the secondary institution must be received by the Admissions and Records Office or may be provided by the student in a sealed envelope certified by the sending institution or agency.*
3. Official transcripts from all previously attended postsecondary institution(s). Students who attended a college or university outside the U.S. must arrange to have a course-by-course evaluation of these transcripts completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) agency.
Official post-secondary transcripts may be sent directly from each school to the Admissions and Records Office or may be provided by the student in a sealed envelope certified by the sending institution or agency.
Additionally, applicants for admission to a degree, certificate or applied technology diploma program must:
a. Complete the Computerized Placement Test (CPT), SAT, or ACT or other approved instrument. Test scores are valid for two years. Transfer work from other colleges may satisfy part or all of this requirement
b. Complete the New Student Orientation
*St. Petersburg College accepts transcripts as hard copy, transcripts should be sent directly from your high school and/or college in a sealed envelope to:
St. Petersburg College
The Office of Admissions and Records
P.O. Box 33089
St. Petersburg, FL 33733