A.A., General Transfer Degree
Seminole State College
Associate in Arts, General Transfer Degree
Seminole State's Associate in Arts (A.A.)/University Transfer Degree is a two-year program designed to help you transfer into a baccalaureate program at Seminole State or transfer to the four-year college or university of your choice. After earning your A.A. degree at Seminole State, you are guaranteed acceptance at one of Florida's public universities to complete your bachelor’s degree.
What can I do with this degree?
- Affordably complete your general education courses.
- Gain a firm foundation for continued success in college.
- Improve your communication and technological skills.
- Identify areas of interest that you may want to pursue through further education or as a career.
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
Criteria for Full Acceptance
Prospective students with qualifying high school diplomas or an equivalency are eligible to apply. Generally qualifying students have earned a standard high school diploma, General Education Development (GED) diploma, or a college placement test-eligible certificate of completion. Home-schooled students who have met the school attendance policy as defined in Florida Statute 1002.41 and have completed all curriculum requirements for graduation as defined by Florida Statute 1003.43, must submit a completed Home School Affidavit.
Students must submit official transcripts to the College.