A.S., Business Administration
Seminole State College
Associate in Science, Business Administration
Seminole State’s Associate in Science (A.S.) degree in Business Administration will provide you with a broad foundation in business studies including marketing, finance and management. When you graduate from the program you will have the knowledge and skills to successfully contribute to the economic enterprises competing in today’s global market.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Administrative Service Manager
- Business Services Manager
- General Manager
- Technology Support Specialist
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
Criteria for Full Acceptance
Prospective students with qualifying high school diplomas or an equivalency are eligible to apply. Generally qualifying students have earned a standard high school diploma, General Education Development (GED) diploma, or a college placement test-eligible certificate of completion. Home-schooled students who have met the school attendance policy as defined in Florida Statute 1002.41 and have completed all curriculum requirements for graduation as defined by Florida Statute 1003.43, must submit a completed Home School Affidavit.
Students must submit official transcripts to the College.