A.S., Network Systems Technology
Seminole State College
Associate in Science, Network Systems Technology
Seminole State’s Associate in Science (A.S.) degree in Network Systems Technology provides you with the skills and knowledge required to administer, design, install, configure, connect, plan and maintain local area and enterprise networks. When you graduate you will be qualified to manage various levels of network systems, including home and multi-department business networks.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Computer Networking Specialist
- Customer Service Advisor
- Network Support Technician
- System-wide Administrator
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
Criteria for Full Acceptance
Prospective students with qualifying high school diplomas or an equivalency are eligible to apply. Generally qualifying students have earned a standard high school diploma, General Education Development (GED) diploma, or a college placement test-eligible certificate of completion. Home-schooled students who have met the school attendance policy as defined in Florida Statute 1002.41 and have completed all curriculum requirements for graduation as defined by Florida Statute 1003.43, must submit a completed Home School Affidavit.
Students must submit official transcripts to the College.