A.S., Social Media and Marketing
Seminole State College
Associate in Science, Social Media and Marketing
Like it, share it, post it, and market it. Today, everyone is on social media, and businesses are using social media as the No. 1 way to market their brands. Become equipped to work in this growing sector of marketing with technical knowledge and skills to run social campaigns for a business with Seminole State’s Associate in Science (A.S.) degree in Social Media and Marketing.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Social Media Content Manager
- Social Media Coordinators/Specialist
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Media Manager
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
Criteria for Full Acceptance
Prospective students with qualifying high school diplomas or an equivalency are eligible to apply. Generally qualifying students have earned a standard high school diploma, General Education Development (GED) diploma, or a college placement test-eligible certificate of completion. Home-schooled students who have met the school attendance policy as defined in Florida Statute 1002.41 and have completed all curriculum requirements for graduation as defined by Florida Statute 1003.43, must submit a completed Home School Affidavit.
Students must submit official transcripts to the College.