B.S., Business & Information Management
Seminole State College
Bachelor of Science, Business & Information Management
If you are interested in making business organizations more efficient and effective through entrepreneurship and the use of business skills, including applying technology then a Bachelor of Science in Business and Information Management (B.S.B.I.M.) is the degree for you. This field requires a solid understanding of business practices combined with an understanding of the role information systems play within an organization. When working in the field of Business and Information Management you serve as a communication bridge between those who implement information systems technology and the business end-users of these systems. You will help to ensure organizations make information available in a timely manner and in an easily understandable format to provide strategic advantage.
- Supply Chain Management
- European Business Experience Specialization
- Human Resources Specialization
- Social Media and E-Marketing
What can I do with this degree?
A bachelor's degree in Business and Information Management prepares you for the following careers:
- Business Analyst
- Business Manager
- Business Operations Specialist
- Chief Information Officer
- Enterprise Systems Analyst
- Information Systems Manager
- Management Analyst
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
Criteria for Full Acceptance
Completion of an Associate in Arts (A.A.) or bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution or completion of an Associate in Science (A.S.) degree in a business-related field from any regionally accredited institution. All other degrees will be evaluated by the faculty committee on a case-by-case basis.
A GPA of 2.0 or higher.
Program Progression Requirements: Once admitted, students must achieve (or have achieved) a grade of "C" or higher in all required courses:
ACG 2021 Principles of Financial Accounting
ACG 2071 Principles of Managerial Accounting
CGS 2100C Office Applications
ECO 2013 Principles of Economics (MACRO)
ECO 2023 Principles of Economics (MICRO)
MAC 2233 Concepts of Calculus
STA 2023 Statistical Methods I