Cert., Computer Programming Specialist
Seminole State College
Certificate, Computer Programming Specialist
This certificate will prepare you for employment as an entry-level programmer. The curriculum also helps you to prepare to analyze business situations, design, develop and write computer programs and analyze problems using logic and analysis tools. The program supports online or classroom training for a flexible training schedule. This certificate is upward compatible with the A.S. degree, Computer Programming and Analysis.
What can I do with this certificate?
Here are some common professions that use this certificate:
- Information Technology Manager
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Applications Systems Analyst
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
General Admissions Requirements for Career Certificates
Career Certificate students (previously named PSAV) must follow Seminole State general admission procedures. The Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) is required for most certificate programs. Refer to the individual program descriptions for testing and additional program requirements.
For more information go to: