Cert., Information Technology Analysis
Seminole State College
Certificate, Information Technology Analysis
This certificate will prepare you for possible employment as a computer support specialist, help desk specialist, user support analyst, applications system specialist, information systems specialist, computer sales person, office systems support specialist, website support or software tester. It will also provide you supplemental training if you have been or currently are employed in these occupations.
The curriculum will help to prepare you to review operating systems, software applications packages and hardware to select the appropriate information technology equipment for a computer-based work environment. You will also learn how to install and troubleshoot information technology equipment and support information technology users. This certificate is upward compatible with the A.S. degree, Computer Programming and Analysis.
What can I do with this certificate?
- Computer support specialists
- Help desk specialists
- User support analysts
- Applications system specialists
- Information systems specialists
- Computer sales persons
- Office systems support specialists
- Website support
- Software testers
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
General Admissions Requirements for Career Certificates
Career Certificate students (previously named PSAV) must follow Seminole State general admission procedures. The Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) is required for most certificate programs. Refer to the individual program descriptions for testing and additional program requirements. For more information go to https://www.seminolestate.edu/catalog/student-info/admissions/psav