Cert., IT Client Specialist
Seminole State College
Certificate, IT Client Specialist
This program provides you with the knowledge necessary to provide technical support in a variety of information technology client environments. The certificate is upward compatible with the Associate in Science (A.S.) degree, Information Systems Technology and A.S. degree, Network Systems Technology.
What can I do with this certificate?
- IT Technical Support
- Client Service IT Support
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
General Admissions Requirements for Career Certificates
Career Certificate students (previously named PSAV) must follow Seminole State general admission procedures. The Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) is required for most certificate programs. Refer to the individual program descriptions for testing and additional program requirements. For more information go to https://www.seminolestate.edu/catalog/student-info/admissions/psav