Cert, Network Support Technician
Seminole State College
Certificate, Network Support Technician
This program provides you with the skills to support complex local area networks as well as wide area networks. When you graduate you will qualify for roles as computer support specialists, network support technicians and network analysts. This certificate is upward compatible with the A.S. degree, Information Systems Technology and the A.S. degree, Network Systems Technology.
What can I do with this certificate?
- Computer Support Specialist
- Network Support Technician
- Network Analyst
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
General Admissions Requirements for Career Certificates
Career Certificate students (previously named PSAV) must follow Seminole State general admission procedures. The Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) is required for most certificate programs. Refer to the individual program descriptions for testing and additional program requirements. For more information go to https://www.seminolestate.edu/catalog/student-info/admissions/psav