Cert., Social Media and Web Applications Technical Certificate
Seminole State College
Certificate, Social Media and Web Applications
This certificate will prepare you for employment as entry level Social Media managers or Web Production artists. It also provides supplemental training if you are currently employed in the occupation. You will design, develop, and market digital media applications for Web media including social media, mobile development, video and audio. This certificate is upward compatible with the A.S. degree, Digital Media or the A.S. degree, Social Media and Marketing.
What can I do with this certificate?
- Social Media Specialist
- Web Developer
- Communications Specialist
- Digital Strategist
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
General Admissions Requirements for Career Certificates
Career Certificate students (previously named PSAV) must follow Seminole State general admission procedures. The Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) is required for most certificate programs. Refer to the individual program descriptions for testing and additional program requirements. For more information go to https://www.seminolestate.edu/catalog/student-info/admissions/psav