B.A., Organizational Leadership
St. Thomas University
Bachelor of Arts, Organizational Leadership
The Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership is a management degree designed for self-directed and goal-oriented individuals interested in developing problem solving, decision-making, and communication skills. You’ll gain a solid understanding of the primary functions performed by an organization. The curriculum emphasizes personal growth, individual values, and development in areas of human understanding, necessary to successfully lead in today’s fast-moving, ever-changing, global environment.
This program is flexible, convenient, and offered completely online. Tailored for the adult learner, this program is specifically designed for working professionals. Plus, you can use work and life experience to earn up to 27 credits.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Human Resources Manager
- Medical or Health Services Manager
- Information Technology Manager
- Management Analyst
- Community Services Manager
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- St. Thomas application or Complete Florida Common Application.
- Official transcripts - from high school and any colleges attended.
- Writing Sample.
- Letters of recommendation (optional).
St. Thomas requires students to take at least three years of math in high school. We recommend taking four units of English and four units of a foreign language and two units of natural sciences and social sciences. Of course, the more challenging the classes taken in high school, the easier the transition to college will be.