University of West Florida
Certificate, Android Application Developer
This program will give you valuable Android Application development experience. In the program, you will learn how to develop basic Android Applications using the Android ADT framework. When you have completed the program, you will be equipped to start exploring the world of creating applications for Android Devices. This program will take you through the basics of Android Framework to working with complex applications.
When you are done with this program, you will have foundational knowledge, and with additional study time and practical application, you can prepare to develop higher level applications and games.
What can I do with this certification?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Android Application Developer
- Android Mobile Application Developer
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
Pass preliminary UWF IT Academy Pretest (a free test given twice a week and can be emailed to you) and/or complete Introduction to PC Security. (Ed2Go).