Cert., CompTIA A+ Online
University of West Florida
Certificate, CompTIA A+ Online
The CompTIA A+ Online program is the industry standard for validating the skills expected of entry-level computer technicians. CompTIA A+ Online opens the door to an exciting career in computer technology, and the online program makes training convenient, interactive, and enjoyable. This program will prepare your for two CompTIA A+ certification exams: CompTIA A+ Exam 220-801 and CompTIA A+ Exam 220-802.
Topics covered in the program include motherboards, memory, processors, video, storage media and devices, printers, operating systems, networking, virtualization, mobile devices, security, and more. Students will have the opportunity to practice on online lab systems and gain knowledge to build, upgrade, optimize, troubleshoot, and repair personal computer systems.
What can I do with this certification?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Network Field Technician
- Network Administrator
- Help Desk Technician
- Network Support Specialist
- Network Analyst
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.