University of West Florida
Certificate, CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician
It's no surprise that two of the fastest growing industries for employment are healthcare and information technology. This unique program prepares you for a career that combines both, helping you build upon your foundational IT knowledge with elements unique to the healthcare industry.
Throughout this program you'll build upon your existing knowledge of information technology by exploring computer and networking concepts specific to the healthcare industry.
What can I do with this certification?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Healthcare IT Analyst
- Healthcare IT Consultant
- Clinical Applications IT Support
- Technical Support Specialist
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
Pass preliminary UWF IT Academy Pretest (a free test given twice a week and can be emailed to you) and/or complete Introduction to PC Security. (Ed2Go).