Cert., CompTIA Network+
University of West Florida
Certificate, CompTIA Network+
In this program, you will learn the fundamentals needed to obtain a CompTIA Network+ certification and start a career as a network technician. You will master basic networking concepts and learn about network design, security, routing and switching, cloud computing, IPv6 and forensics, and common security practices.
This program will prepare you for careers as network technicians and to take the CompTIA Network+ certification exam (N10-006). You will learn the skills needed to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install, and configure basic network infrastructure.
What can I do with this certification?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Network Field Technician
- Network Administrator
- Help Desk Technician
- Network Support Specialist
- Network Analyst
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
Pass preliminary UWF IT Academy Pretest (a free test given twice a week and can be emailed to you) and/or complete Introduction to PC Security. (Ed2Go).