Cert., Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate SQL Server 2012
University of West Florida
Certificate, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate SQL Server 2012
This online training program prepares you for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): SQL Server 2012 certification. The MCSA certification validates a set of core SQL Server 2012 skills that are relevant across multiple solution areas. Through coursework and practice in virtual interactive lab environments, you will learn how to implement, maintain, troubleshoot, and debug SQL Server 2012, as well as to use SQL Server 2012 integration, reporting, and analysis tools to access and process the data necessary to create business solutions.
This online program prepares you to take the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Implementation and Maintenance (70-432) and the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Intelligence Development and Maintenance (70-448) certification exams. Upon passing both exams, you will receive the MCSA SQL Server 2012 certification.
What can I do with this certification?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Systems Administrator
- IT Manager
- Network Administrator
- IT Systems Engineer
- Server Administrator
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
Pass preliminary UWF IT Academy Pretest (a free test given twice a week and can be emailed to you) and/or complete Introduction to PC Security. (Ed2Go).