Bachelor of Arts, Geography
Students who study the field of geography have the ability to pursue their education in a field that strives to understand what connects our places and peoples. Through an interdisciplinary approach, UF Online Geography students focus their curriculum on key issues within the human-environmental landscape and natural events to understand the factors of great environmental and social significance that shape our world.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Cartographer or Cartography Complier
- Environmental Education Specialist
- Geographic Information Systems Officer
- Landscape Architect
- Mapping and Analysis
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
The Gators Online Advantage:
- Flexible, fully-online courses
- Affordable tuition and financial aid options
- Access to UF’s exclusive career services
- World-renowned UF faculty
- Earn a degree from the #12 online bachelor’s program (U.S. News & World Report, 2018)
- Join a Gator nation network 400,000 strong
- Dedicated academic advisor to guide you throughout your academic career
Please set an Appointment or fill out the Contact Me form, and a Complete Florida coach will assist you in determining your eligibility for this program.
First-time applicants will require:
- About thirty minutes to complete the online application
- $37 non-refundable application fee ($30 is the application fee and $7 is a processing fee)
- High school and previous college information
UF Online has three start times a year. Pick the one that works best for your goals and timeline:
- Fall programs start in August, with an application deadline in June
- Spring programs start in January, with an application deadline in October
- Summer programs start in May, with an application deadline in February
Final decisions are rendered on a rolling basis.
Interested in this degree?
Schedule an Appointment
Choose the date and time that works best for you to speak with a Complete Florida coach.Schedule Appointment
We'll contact you to discuss opportunities that best fit your needs.