Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
Students who study the field of psychology have the ability to explore the mind through coursework that explores the behavior and mental processes, learning and cognition, and sociocultural factors that influence people and our world. Through UF Online, students can earn a science-based liberal arts education that will prepare graduates for an array of careers, as well as graduate-level studies.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Correctional Field Officer
- Industrial Psychologist
- Mental Health Therapist
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Social Behavioral Scientist
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
The Gators Online Advantage:
- Flexible, fully-online courses
- Affordable tuition and financial aid options
- Access to UF’s exclusive career services
- World-renowned UF faculty
- Earn a degree from the #12 online bachelor’s program (U.S. News & World Report, 2018)
- Join a Gator nation network 400,000 strong
- Dedicated academic advisor to guide you throughout your academic career
Please set an Appointment or fill out the Contact Me form, and a Complete Florida coach will assist you in determining your eligibility for this program.
First-time applicants will require:
- About thirty minutes to complete the online application
- $37 non-refundable application fee ($30 is the application fee and $7 is a processing fee)
- High school and previous college information
UF Online has three start times a year. Pick the one that works best for your goals and timeline:
- Fall programs start in August, with an application deadline in June
- Spring programs start in January, with an application deadline in October
- Summer programs start in May, with an application deadline in February
Final decisions are rendered on a rolling basis.
Interested in this degree?
Schedule an Appointment
Choose the date and time that works best for you to speak with a Complete Florida coach.Schedule Appointment
We'll contact you to discuss opportunities that best fit your needs.