B.S., Environmental Management
Bachelor of Science, Environmental Management
Anyone interested in positively impacting the world’s well-being and health may find UF Online’s environmental management degree to be a perfect fit. Students will take courses in the areas of hydrology, soil science, pest management, water resources, and agricultural ecology. This degree empowers students to be leaders and influencers in sustainable efforts to drive commerce and innovation.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Conservation Scientists and Forester
- Environmental Scientists and Specialist
- Nature Conservation Officer
- Restoration Ecologist
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
The Gators Online Advantage:
- Flexible, fully-online courses
- Affordable tuition and financial aid options
- Access to UF’s exclusive career services
- World-renowned UF faculty
- Earn a degree from the #12 online bachelor’s program (U.S. News & World Report, 2018)
- Join a Gator nation network 400,000 strong
- Dedicated academic advisor to guide you throughout your academic career
Please set an Appointment or fill out the Contact Me form, and a Complete Florida coach will assist you in determining your eligibility for this program.
First-time applicants will require:
- About thirty minutes to complete the online application
- $37 non-refundable application fee ($30 is the application fee and $7 is a processing fee)
- High school and previous college information
UF Online has three start times a year. Pick the one that works best for your goals and timeline:
- Fall programs start in August, with an application deadline in June
- Spring programs start in January, with an application deadline in October
- Summer programs start in May, with an application deadline in February
Final decisions are rendered on a rolling basis.
Interested in this degree?
Schedule an Appointment
Choose the date and time that works best for you to speak with a Complete Florida coach.Schedule Appointment
We'll contact you to discuss opportunities that best fit your needs.