B.S., Telecommunication Media and Society
Bachelor of Science, Telecommunication Media and Society
This versatile and flexible degree, which focuses on traditional and digital media and their effect on society, empowers students by equipping them with strong communication and analytical skills. The program is ideal for both students wishing to attend law school or graduate school or for anyone pursuing careers in sports, health, environment, politics, international communication and the corporate world. Our program is accredited by the Accrediting Council on Education in Journalism and Mass Communications (ACEJMC).
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Advertising Broadcast Producer
- Multimedia Specialist
- Radio Producer
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
The Gators Online Advantage:
- Flexible, fully-online courses
- Affordable tuition and financial aid options
- Access to UF’s exclusive career services
- World-renowned UF faculty
- Earn a degree from the #12 online bachelor’s program (U.S. News & World Report, 2018)
- Join a Gator nation network 400,000 strong
- Dedicated academic advisor to guide you throughout your academic career
Please set an Appointment or fill out the Contact Me form, and a Complete Florida coach will assist you in determining your eligibility for this program.
First-time applicants will require:
- About thirty minutes to complete the online application
- $37 non-refundable application fee ($30 is the application fee and $7 is a processing fee)
- High school and previous college information
UF Online has three start times a year. Pick the one that works best for your goals and timeline:
- Fall programs start in August, with an application deadline in June
- Spring programs start in January, with an application deadline in October
- Summer programs start in May, with an application deadline in February
Final decisions are rendered on a rolling basis.
Interested in this degree?
Schedule an Appointment
Choose the date and time that works best for you to speak with a Complete Florida coach.Schedule Appointment
We'll contact you to discuss opportunities that best fit your needs.